Vuze is a free of cost BitTorrent client which utilises the BitTorrent protocol for easy file transfer. The application using Azureus Engine is written in Java script and offers start/stop seeding options, queuing/priority systems (on torrents and files), multiple torrent downloads and instantaneous access to a wide array of information concerning your torrents.
Vuze also allows the viewing, publishing and sharing of HD quality and original DVD video content. You can easily browse through your favourite video games, movies, music videos and TV shows through the different categories and channels of Vuze.
You can even charge for original content published over the Vuze platform. Vuze is the solitary client where I2P is available on Clearnet torrents and vice versa. It comes with a plugin which aids in establishing connectivity with the I2P network. Thus, a torrent added by the user from I2P will be seeded both on the Clearnet and I2P. This is the basic reason behind the availability of torrents published previously on I2P platform to the entire Internet. I2P users can also shield themselves under the cloak of anonymity while downloading any torrent over internet.
- Browsing and download of high quality content.
- Ability to receive “friend boosts” and share torrents amongst friends.
- Advanced comments and ratings, and Publishing of content.
- Chatting between friends.
- Content search, and Decentralized chat.
- Exporting media to external devices directly.
- Torrent creation with Super-seeding.
- Encryption support.
- Proxy settings with Multiple UI.
- Specification of maximum download and upload speeds.
- DHT tracking.
- Peer exchange and magnet URI.
- Comments and ratings.
- Ability to use I2P and Tor.
- Detailed Statistics.
- Selective downloading/download priority.