Fotor is an online photo editing suite that gives users with an unprecedented level of editing control by utilizing exclusive technology. Its ‘edit’ and ‘collage’ features are already a hit amongst users who are slowly opening up to its brand new ‘design’ feature which empowers the common user with the supreme ability of designing any form of cover and graphics.
Fotor Photo Editor for Windows comes packed with 13 unique 1-tap enhance options, tilt-shift, tools for every editing need, RAW support, over 60 effects/30 frames, high-resolution saving and built-in sharing. You can now finish your masterpiece using eye-catching patterns or colour after taking your pick from amongst the 16 different backgrounds and 60 different templates. The state-of-art photo processor allows uploading up to 30 different photos wherein you can adjust the level of contrast, brightness, white balance, exposure, vignette, saturation, shadows and highlights. 13 preconfigured enhance options are offered in the “Scenes” mode which helps in capturing photos with utmost efficiency. You can stretch your creativity further coupled with the effects and borders of Fotor which can be applied with just one click on a batch of photos rather than doing the same individually.
- Supports export and import of an array of image formats such as PNG, JPEG, TIFF coupled with the conversion functionality for RAW images.
- Designed with input derived from professional designers and photographers, the huge palette of borders and effects of Fotor comes loaded with more than 60 effects including Lomo, Classic, Vignettes, Black & White and much more.
- While taking a sequential shot of two or more frames, it becomes cumbersome to keep the camera completely static. The advanced Alignment technology of Fotor coordinates every pixel into perfect alignment for creating a sharp HDR photo.
- Moving objects appearing in the frame may bring along a ghost-like effect on the final merged HDR output. Fotor can solve this problem with its advanced “ghost-reduction” technology.
- Its 32-bit float pointing format aids in capturing the dynamic range accurately aired with its capability of recording winder range of values. Fotor uses “Tone Mapping” technology for conversion of 32-bit float pointing format to 8-bit images for being printed or displayed effortlessly.
- Its Tilt-Shift editor imparts the depth-of-field to images which is seen normally on professional-grade DSLRs.