This optical disc authoring tool bring an edge over other copy protection schemes such as SecuROM and SafeDisc coupled with its dynamic features and tools meant for virtual devices. You can create, store, mount images as well as pay for additional pro features by downloading the Daemon tool meant for PC offline installer.
- Users can mount all known forms of disc image files using Daemon Tools Lite 10 which can emulate up to 4 DT + SCSI + HDD devices. The images created of optical discs can be accessed through a well-organised catalogue. You can thus keep your favourite images handy by creating MDS, MDX and ISO files.
- TrueCrypt containers and VHD backups can keep your files safe and secure as you exercise the final choice regarding storage and protection of data using Daemon Tools Lite 10. You can also benefit out of best PC performance and added RAM disk in addition to the premium protection level.
- Its Image Editing platform helps in creating new images from data files, optical discs and audio CDs.
- It becomes easy to burn data, images and audio files into optical media as well as copying and erasing discs with its ready to use burning software.
- The durable, fast, reusable, compact and modern USB-sticks helps in storing private data and the operating system installer.
- Longest of gaps get diminished coupled with the iSCSI initiator wherein remote images can be used as local ones by connecting with iSCSI Targets.
- Time involved in burning images instead of discs and wear-and-tear of physical drives get reduced coupled with this writable virtual device.
- You can mount images as per requirement by maximizing the number of virtual devices.