Prior to transferring files into a mobile device or burning it onto a disc, it might be necessary to convert it into desired formats which will be compatible with the device in which you shall play the same. Format Factory is a comprehensive video, audio and photo converter which can cater to the requirements of both amateurs and professionals with its easy to use interface.
You can also fine-tune the encoding quality of files in between low, medium and high before zeroing on the ultimate output format from the wide array of choices. By simply selecting the target format, loading the content and clicking on the “Start” button you can initiate the conversion process. The left-hand side of the interface contains all the options to guide you through the conversion drill wherein you can select the destination types and the codec you wish to use. It is recommended to use the “Mobile Device” option for video conversions since it guides the users in harmony with the device being used.
- Inclusive options for converting and ripping files which can be used on both individual files as well as entire directories with a simple click of the mouse.
- The intuitive dashboard offers a wide array of choices for one-tap access.
- Customization options vary from simple change in resolution to exercising complete control over the video and audio quality.
- By exercising the advanced options, you can zoom, crop, rotate, watermark and tag pictures, select audio tracks for the video files and repair damaged multimedia files.
- This free multifunctional software supports 62 languages and the interface can be customized with 4 different skins.
- The Help section comes coupled with numerous screenshots hinting at its features and making it more user-friendly on the go.
- A few file types available for conversion are MPG, MP4, MP3, AVI, FLV, 3GP, WAV and many more.
- Its mobile version can be downloaded for being used with a USB key by those who do not wish to install this tool on the PC.