Google Earth is one of the useful app, which can represent Earth in 3D model. This application tracks the Earth simply by applying GIS data and aerial photography. The users may have the view of landscapes and cities from different angles. Thus, they will be able to look at the globe with the use of coordinates and addresses.
This software is available in three versions. The free version is good for higher educational institutes. The Pro version is intended to meet commercial needs, while Enterprise edition is good to get geospatial information, useful to any employee.
- 3D maps - Use 3D or 2D button to look for any location. The users may also view the buildings in the 3D model.
- Flyovers - Apply this tool to get directions for driving. The app helps users to fly over a route and turn to various directions.
- Find businesses - Save the information and maps or have a print of the data
- Google Sky - The app enables users to fly to outer space from Earth. They will be able to view at animated planets and stars.
- Google Mars - Get HD images of Mars with this app. It also presents 3D terrain of Mars.
- Street View - It reveals 360° photos of all the chosen cities with the adjacent sites
- Google Ocean - Have a clear view of the ocean surface and three-dimensional bathymetry. The oceanographers and scientists have presented valuable information.
- KML- Customize the layers, which comprise media in various forms, like video and photo.