Nero 7 is an industry leader in terms of both technology and sales never fails to delight its users with dynamic inventions which spice up their digital life on the go.
Nero has already gifted more than 240 million users worldwide with products and applications which integrate key technologies. Nero has been constantly evolving back since 1997 in line with the changing requirements over the last two decades. The time-tested Nero Burning ROM app helps users in undertaking media creation of their choice by burning DVDs, CDs and Blu-Ray discs on their Windows PC.
The latest version supports several Windows incarnations ranging from 7 to 10. However, it is imperative to note here that Nero Burning ROM does not bring along the extensive media management feature present in other products like Nero Platinum. You can create everything from optical media such as bootable copies for operating system disks to ISOs using the Nero Burning ROM.
- It supports the AVHCD format developed especially for camcorders.
- Beginners might find the interface of Nero 7 a little bit overwhelming.
- It helps in exercising advanced functions such as AirBurn (burning straight from an Android or iOS mobile device to the disc) and DiscSpan (splitting of file) which are extensively relied upon by experienced users.
- Audio files can be converted to required format at lightning speed and with optimum accuracy.
- Nero 7 comes with in-built Gracenote technology which allows users in having the original album art on the MP3 DVDs and MP3 CDs for their car audio system.
- Copy DVDs, CDs and Blu-Ray Discs without undergoing any quality constraints and retaining the features of the original.
- Makes use of SecurDisc 4.0 technology for ensuring the optimum safety of files coupled with stellar features such as digital signature, industry-standard 256-bit encryption, no unauthorised access to the burned data archive and password protection.