PowerISO is a powerful third-party tool which offers a wide range of functionality ranging from the creation of bootable USB drives to compressing files, burning of audio CDs and much more.
Almost all forms of CD / DVD / BD image files can be processed by this tool including BIN and ISO files. The all-in-one solution provided by this dynamic tool has made it a big name in the market for processing tools.
- Supports image file formats of BIN, ISO, CDI, NRG, DAA and much more.
- The advanced format of Direct Access Archive supports advanced features like password protection, compression and splitting to multiple volumes.
- ISO files can be opened and extracted with a single click.
- This professional burning software helps in burning ISO file to DVD, CD or Blu-Ray disc for creation of Data CD, Audio CD, Video DVD, Data DVD etc.
- Audio CD can be burned from FLAC, MP3, WMA, APE or BIN files.
- ISO images can be edited directly.
- You can rip Audio CD to FLAC, MP3, WMA, APE or BIN files.
- PowerISO allows users to setup Windows via the USB drive.
- Supports both 64 and 32 bit Widows.
- Cannot create or edit image files sized more than 300M.
- Supports context menu, shell integration, clipboard copy paste, drag and drop and much more.
- You can create up to 23 virtual drives using the setup options of PowerISO.
- ISO file can be mounted with the internal virtual drive
- You can unpack 7Z, ZIP, ISO and RIP files by right-clicking on the Virtual Drive Manager in the system tray.