UC Browser is a free browser which is a lot like Google’s Chrome although it does not feature the built-in Flash player or PDF viewer. Pages loaded pretty quickly while using this user-friendly browser. The latest Android version renders support towards hardware acceleration of page loading meant for devices having a minimum of 2GB RAM or more. The Android version also packs in a fully functional download manager which can be of great help while saving multiple files as you can now choose the page elements which you wish to save. Thus, if you are using a slow connection and don’t wish to get struck while downloading heavy files, this new feature can cater to your requirements. The version of the app which is compatible with your connection speed gets loaded automatically.
- Supports high speed downloads which can be resumed whenever interrupted from the last point.
- Links and photos can be loaded beforehand for opening instantly for non-stop browsing.
- You can switch seamlessly between the latest version of UC browser across various devices by simply syncing the open bookmarks and tabs.
- Customizable themes, speed dials and add-ons make browsing a fun experience.
- Stellar multi-touch gestures whereby you can open and close a app by swiping up and down using your fingers.
- iPad version comes with some special features like social browsing wherein you can see the links shared by friends in the sidebar on signing in using Facebook. You can also load a floating video which can be viewed while browsing through pages.