Unity Web Player is a very simple application, which is designed to help users in viewing 3D games or other contents from their browser. Unity also assists in developing games by adding animated graphics, characters and physics. While the software has been installed on a PC, it will automatically get activated after launching the online games.
- Get the opportunity of launching network games on any browser, like IE, Safari, Opera and Firefox
- No need to make program integration separately into a browser
- Unpack or integrate plug-in in an automatic way
- Choose the image scale from any browser, and get the 3D game details for reproducing intricate apps and games
- All modifications, stored by plug-in a browser’s cache for increasing the downloading speed while re-entering a game
- Instant game linking with a social media profile
- Apply DirectX and all other tools in libraries for the three-dimensional games